Yes! You can do it!
- Immerse yourself and create your very own floral designs - for a special event, for someone special, or just for the very special you!
- Become your own floral designer; be creative and experience the joy of DIY!
- Turn every flower purchase into an opportunity to practice; practice with product preperation, style, arranging, color and texture combinations.
- Watch videos and tutorials, enroll in a floral design class.
- Find ways to become confident with floral design. In other words, purchase and play with flowers every chance you get!
- Determine what and for whom you'd like to create bouquets; a vase arrangement, a wrapped bouquet, wedding party flowers, centerpieces, garland, boutineers, or a celebration of life.
- Create a "menu" for each of your designs.
- Tally the product from each menu item to determine how much prodcut you will need. When you buy in bulk, order a bit extra to allow for breakage or a mishap.
- Make a shopping list for the fun, one of a kind, local and seasonal items you might want to pick up the week of your event.
Want a jump start? Pre-book our Market Bouquets! Our premade bouquets are a great starting point for wedding bouquets and centerpieces. They are also great for grad parties, dance recitals, showers, receptions, reunions, and more!